Monday, November 9, 2009

Answered Prayer

A while back I posted about a family in need.  This weekend I got word that their needs have been met and a family has been found. God is AWESOME!

The decision they were forced to make was possibly one of the hardest someone could ever make.  It was not something they did lightly or without cause.  What's awesome is that now their little boy can eventually leave the RTC to be with a family where, he has a chance to heal.  The hard part is next.  Living in the aftermath of a disruption.  It can be an extremely difficult thing to live through.  I didn't say much at the time, but their story struck a huge chord with me.  There, but by the grace of God go I.

Although this has been a huge answer to prayer and we praise God in His faithfulness, continue to pray for both families and the little boy.  It's going to be rough on everyone.

No comments: