Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Boog (a.k.a Hannah)



Hannah has informed me that she doesn't like her nicknames. She has several., but the one most used is Boog. It started when she was an infant and Andy called her Sugar Booger. That became Sug Boog and then just Boog. We called her that so much that her friend Toby was calling her that when they were 2 and it's pretty much all Jason calls her.

Most of the time we don't even realize we are saying it.
But Mommy made the mistake of yelling that at a soccer game and all was lost. She has strict restrictions that she will only be called Hannah outside of the house. I do slip sometimes and she always makes sure I know about it, however, I have found the unhappy response I get from her to be a not so good thing.
She's also vetoing the use of Hannah Banana, Banana Baby and Naner. She's informs me that her name is Hannah. H-A-N-N-A-H. Just in case I had forgotten.
So, for those of you who may be tempted to call her anything other than Hannah, consider yourself warned.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: