Monday, October 26, 2009

An Award?

A while ago I linked back to a blog of a family making a very tough decision and looking for help.  Since then, I have been reading and commenting because so many aspects of Corey's story resonate with our own.

She decided I needed an award for this.




I totally agree with her that it seems weird to get an award for something I do in my pjs.  Plus, I don't think I'm very good a it.  English was never my strong suit.  I really started blogging for family and to give me an outlet on my insane life.  Beside, I'm not sure what to do with said award.  Thank goodness it's virtual or it may simply be lost in one of the many piles of paper on my desk.

Anyway, now that I've been so awarded, I'm passing the buck, so to speak.

Here are the rules:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you  (check)
  2. Copy the logo and put it on your blog (check)
  3. Link to the person who nominated you (check)
  4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know
  5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
  6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
  7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated (This part sounds a bit chain mailish to be, but hey, it's be fun)
Hmm, seven things you don't know about me...
  1. I studied architecture in college (I had like 4 quarters to go before I stopped).  This gives me a sense of space stuff that most people don't have.  Or, at least my husband doesn't have.  Our weekend trip to IKEA was a tad frustrating at times.
  2. I love games, but sadly my usual opponents are in the preschool set.
  3. I have a fascination with chefs because I can't cook.  Seriously.  I can talk a mean game but really have no idea what I am doing half the time.
  4. I am not a morning person who is sadly living with 4 people who are.
  5. Despite my adolescent desire to leave home, I ended up 3 doors down.
  6. I don't read much fiction.  My real life is dramatic enough.
  7. I am in complete denial that I have become my mother.
Okay, items 1-4 done.  Now it's time to spread the love!  (Sounding official and important) I hereby nominate Jen (who son is so much like mine), Cindy (who while I started reading because of adoption, but continue because I love her thoughts of food),  Rachel (who inspires me), Jenna (who taught me about the other side of the triad), MK (who makes me laugh in chat), Gina (my dear friend, foodie and prayer warrior) and Andy (my husband and best friend).  Some of these people I have met in real life, the others I wish I could.

(That covers 1-6, right?)

Okay, I'm off to spread the love.  Enjoy your day everyone!

No comments: