Monday, October 12, 2009

Technologically Challenged

My computer died.

Actually, the original board burned up, then the back-up board fried and now I am using something that was super fast...about a decade ago.

So, I am relegated to the laptop.  This sounds like a good thing, but MY ENTIRE LIFE is on that super slow machine in our living room.  Really, with 3 kids and an average of 6 appointments a week, I need my calendar to load in less that 10 minutes.  Heck, by the time it loads, the computer has gone into sleep mode from the lack of activity.

It's NOT a good thing.

Thankfully, my dear hubby recognized my anguish tonight over trying to check the weeks schedule and try and get some pictures off the camera.  He's ordering me new parts tonight.  :)

Of course, it will take 7-10 days to get here... sigh.

No comments: